Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Geek.com Is The Worst Tech Blog Ever


Every once in a while, I'm going to attach a picture to an entry that doesn't directly correspond to what I'm saying.  Now is one of those times.  Anyway, I have a serious issue with geek.com.  I consolidate all of blog reading via Google Reader.  The majority of the blogs I follow are tech blogs (engadget, gizmodo, etc).  Without fail, geek.com will publish a story 2-3 days after I've already read it on another blog.  WITHOUT FAIL.  It is so annoying to flip through these articles and get this sense of deja vu because they're publishing old shit.  What the hell man?  This is the internet, information is so easy to come by and digest that your days-late-posts are 100% useless to me.  I've kept my subscription because you occasionally have some interesting shit but I'm THIS close to unfollowing you.  Wait, that's a twitter term, nvm.

No comments: