Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rappers Going To Jail

I'm not really familiar with Max B as an artist, but I know enough about the guy to know he just got sentenced to prison for doing something stupid and illegal.  Out of sheer curiosity, I decided to look up some info on the guy to understand the details.  Turns out, he was involved in a robbery/kidnapping that resulted in someone getting killed.  I was fully prepared for the fans to defend him and say he was getting the short end of the stick from the legal system and sure enough I found what I was looking for.  Peep these.

"R.I.P MAX HOPE THEM APPEALS GO YOUR WAY BUT THEM KRACKERS GOT TO MUCH EVIDENCE"


"yo, they throwin the book at rappers. first C-Murder"


"THEM CRACKERS KAY SLAYED THAT BOY MAX B...HE AINT EVEN PULL THE FUCKIN TRIGG MY NIGG!! HOLD YA HEAD MAX ..ILL SEE U ON THE APPEAL CAUSE THERES NO WAY THAT 75 YEARS IS FAIR..IN JERSEY HE GOTTA DO AT LEAST 25-30 OUTTA THAT 75!!"


"Damn Max Hold Ur Head up. ~Free da WAve~"


These are all direct quotes, I cut and pasted them from Hiphopdx.com.  The flowing, unconditional love and support for a criminal was really beginning to unnerve me before I finally came across someone with a little bit of common fucking sense.


"How is it that every rapper the goes to jail is "innocent" to you people. ALL of them."


Hmmm!  Great question!  Remember the whole "Free Pimp C" thing, the "Free T.I." thing.  Basically, a rapper goes to jail (usually for a deserving reason), and rap fans rally around them as if they're some helpless victim of the system.  That shit was cool back in the 60's when we were going through the civil rights movement and you had people like the Black Panthers willing to sacrifice their own freedom and rights to see to it people like you and me have the privileges we have now.  But when a rapper gets caught doing the dumb shit he talks about in his songs, I have ZERO sympathy for them and I hope they rot in fucking jail for the rest of their lives.  Fuck Max B and anyone who wears a "Free Max B" T-shirt. 

2 comments:

Fly X Chromozome said...

What most "rappers" fail to realize is that their are folks out to shut you down already...so what do you do? You go and do dumb shit and get caught (even sometimes going as far as rhymin about your crimes in your songs...stooopid!)Don't drop the soap!

Striggity said...

Agreed. No sympathy from me.