Sunday, December 13, 2009

DeSean Jackson = Deion Sanders


Deion Sanders got the name "Prime Time" because you always had the feeling he'd bust some crazy play and dance his way into the endzone.  Even tho Deion didn't really play wide receiver until later when Michael Irving starting doin' crack and shit, I think we are looking at our generations "Prime Time".  Every time McNabb spends more than 5 seconds in the pocket, I just have a sinking feeling Jackson is wide open somewhere waiting to catch and run his way into the endzone.  And usually, I'm right...since he's already tied the record for most 50+ yard TD's with three games left to go.  I am a Giants fan, but I'm a football fan in general and I can't help but tip my hat to this guy.  Barring injury, he could very well be one of the Top 5 most electrifying NFL players ever.

No comments: