Saturday, December 12, 2009

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 = teh Dope


I generally don't rush out to buy games on or around their release date because as much as I love them, I'm not in the mood to continuously drop $60 for them.  I'd be broke if I bought every game I wanted.  But after holding out for about a month I finally broke down and got MW2.  It's pretty much every bit as good as the hype would lead you to believe.  After one day and roughly 6 hours of playing time, I'm two missions away from completing the single player campaign.  I haven't even touched multiplayer (except for a BS 2 minute run in a death match where I got sniped silly) or the special ops mode.  I see that now Medal of Honor will be rebooting their franchise to keep pace, and it kinda makes me cringe a little.  I hate copy cat videogames, no matter how good they are (I'm talking to you, Saints Row).

No comments: