Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thirsty Thursdays (Oct 22 2009)


Y'all know the deal by now, or atleast I think you do.  Let's go, people!!

Thirsty Comments!


"those look good you and I do agree, It totally brings the attention in them."


"love this pic. forget the shoes, you have some very slender and shapely legs. nice! ;)

hope all is well

- Brandon"



"I LOVE THE SHOES TOO, THERE OPEN TOE" <------  Thirsty comment of the week! (awarded for it's "thank you captain obvious" flair)


"DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYUMMM​MMMMMM MA! I LIKE I LIKE. WHEN U GON WEAR DEM 4 ME? JUST SAYIN"


"yes the shoes are very nice, very nice.... but the attention you're getting is not just from the shoes, please believe me when i say your LEGS ARE THE BOMB...."


"dang! look at those legs..."

2 comments:

Tammy-Jade™ said...

I'm disappointed. These comments are mediocre compared to previous "Thirsty Thursdays" comments.

I think you should make up with a "Thirsty Thursdays on a Friday." post :-) LOL. This time make your subject a guy. I'm sure females make some pretty wack comments too. Switch it up.

P.S- I'm getting the impression, you secretly liked those legs too. :-P

Striggity said...

lol, they aight. :-P