Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wendy's, What The Fuck Man?


I swear, I love Wendy's food like nothing else, but rarely do I get to enjoy it the way it's intended to be eaten.  More often than not, I get the fries and nuggets that've been chillin' under the heat lamp for like 10-15 minutes.  How fucking hard is it to:


  1. Keep some fresh nuggets/fries on deck
  2. Put some FUCKING SALT on the FUCKING FRIES...saltless fries, where they do that at?
  3. Give me some ketchup and (gasp) SALT with my order, since you idiots don't like salting the fries on your own!
Burger King and McDonalds don't hold a candle to your chicken nuggets, but I'm considering settling for the lesser quality shit cuz you apparently can't get your fucking act right. 

1 comment:

Fly X Chromozome said...

Wendy's does have the best nuggets lol...you gotta "that person" when you go to any fast food joint...you gotta get up there, look the cashier in the eyes and specifically ask for fresh food...sad but it must be done but watch the employees close cuz they may try to do some shit to ya food for being so difficult lol.