Wednesday, September 30, 2009

LOL...Wait, What?


Rarely am I surprised by the things that I read on the internets, but I found this article in particular to be not only shocking, but hilarious.  Shocking because I can't believe someone took the time to think this out, and hilarious because it's so fucking retarded.  Quote time, so you don't think I made this shit up.

(CNN) -- A new policy at Tufts University prohibits students in dorms from having sex while their roommate is in the room, according to the university's 2009-2010 student handbook.  The Massachusetts university's formal rule also bars so-called "sexiling" -- exiling a roommate from the room so the other roommate can engage in sexual activity.
So, the entire culture of "hey bro, take one for the team while I bang this out" is being done away with?  And how the fuck do they plan on enforcing this crap?  Are they gonna inspect the rooms during the after hours and say "hey, I know ya'll are boning and shit but I just wanted to make sure your roommate wasn't in here.  He might be trying to study."

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS BULLSHIT.

No comments: