Monday, February 8, 2010

Post NFL Depression

Last nights Super Bowl wound up being another exciting close to yet another exciting NFL season.  But now comes the realization that for the next 6+ months, I will be without my favorite sport.  This is easily the saddest, most depressing part of the year for me.  I've still got about 3 months before the NBA season becomes exciting enough to watch on a regular basis (I really only care about the playoffs).  Same can be said for Baseball, which means I won't really give a crap until September at the earliest.  This leaves me with NOTHING.  So sad.  I'll likely be using this extra time on my hands to play X-Box and catch up on past episodes of Lost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well. If it makes you feel any better. I'll pretend to be depressed with you. :)