Friday, December 18, 2009

Thirsty Thursdays (On A Friday)


Oh man...bathroom cell phone pics + climbing on sinks + drawn on eyebrows + corny ass d00ds = teh lulz.  Comments!!

damn gurl lookin hella hella bomb... hmmm i wonder how u got it under there :p

Damn u sexy. Dats a perfect position 4 me 2 eat dat ass


I wanna get wats under dat dress

how flexable are you????

KAL ME ASAP <----that was the thirsty comment of the week

g-star 13itch

CALL PPAI SEYX AT 609-257-8563 ASAP <---- until I saw this one. 

4 comments:

Fly X Chromozome said...

Ok first off she looks a hott ass mess lol second that comment was maaaaaad lame. But, you come across as hott mess thats what you will attract lol.

Unknown said...

See??? THIS is why I didn't want you to use my picture!!!

Tell me how you really feel, Wayne, lmao!!

Unknown said...

I have a question.

What are you looking for when you pick these pictures? Because I don't understand...

Striggity said...

I mostly look for the guy's responses. The pics that generate the most out of control comments get the win. haha.