Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lulz


I really need to start writing in here more often.  So today marks the 1st of my 365 straight days (Re: year) of constant posting.  Seriously, I mean this.  On days when I have nothing significant to post, I'll just post up some lulz worthy shit.  In bulleted list format, of course. 

  • Washington Redskins fans are the worse.  I had one Skins fan come up to me to congratulate me on my team beating the Cowboys.  No comment whatsoever on the fact that HIS team of choice blew a two score lead and a chance to defeat the best team in football 'cause they're kicker apparently doesn't know how to kick.  Oh no.  A Cowboys loss was more important than a Skins victory.  
  • Tiger Woods, wtf man.  
  • Hurricane Chris says he's the best rapper alive.  Presumably wasn't drunk or high when saying this.  Think I'm joking?  Read it for yourself.  It's right here.  
  • Why did Taylor Swift beat out Michael Jackson in a music award catagory again?
That's all. More later.  Maybe.

No comments: