Monday, December 14, 2009

Krispy Kreme


So I'm driving down the street and realize the hot light is on at Krispy Kreme.  I pull up, park my car and walk inside.  I order a dozen fresh, hot, glazed donuts and a bottle of water.  I have myself a seat and proceed to eat 6 of them right at the table, almost as if I'm eating regular meal at a regular fast food restaurant. While everyone else is purchasing their donuts and going about their merry way, I'm crushing half a box of Krispy Kremes (yes the picture is the actual box I purchased and its aftermath 5 minutes later).  Is that bad?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u should be morbidly obese the way you eat stress lol

Kate said...

lol, yeah I'm pretty sure that's not OK :p Sounds delicious, though!

Striggity said...

Tami...I get that all the time, and I agree!! I'm taking advantage of the Metabolism while I have it. :-) Kate, delicious isn't even the word!!

Striggity said...

Thank you Tammy (not Tami)...man, looking at that pic makes me want some more donuts. :(