Monday, November 16, 2009

Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate.


So yea, it's been ten days since my last post.  Been rippin' and runnin' and I kinda sorta felt bad for not updating.  But then again, not really.  Rather than stick to a strict schedule of "omgz I gotta post NOW NOW NOW NOW", I'd rather just write when something comes to mind.  You know, quality over quantity.  That said, it still irks me that it's been TEN FUCKING DAYS...so, in order to maintain my user base before it dips below 3, I'm going to just throw up some random shit that I hate. You may agree with me, you may get offended.  I don't give a shit either way.


  • Michael Bay movies.  Don't get me wrong, Transformers was fun to watch.  The first one.  The second one seemed like 60% of it was shot in slow motion w/ overbearing orchestra music playing in the background.  You know in most movies when something important or monumental happens, they cue the orchestra music?  That shit played EVERY TEN SECONDS.  Then there's the slow motion "oh look what's happening" angle, followed by the rotating overview angle...all of these techniques were used OVER AND OVER AND OVER...seeing the Transformers fight one another was cool, but God damn Michael Bay, calm the fuck down.  Keeping with the Transformers theme...
  • Meagan Fox.  She's not that cute, and she can't act.  If you're gonna suck at acting, at least be undeniably hot.  Like Angelina Jolie (not that she's a terrible actress, but damn she's hot. So who cares?)
  • Beef in Hip Hop.  Pictures of 50 Cent posing w/ Rick Ross' baby mama and their son just hit the internets.  Not cool, not funny. 
  • Recessions.  Just an excuse to cut people's hours, deny people jobs, then raise prices so no one can afford anything.
  • Hoodrats.  Ugh, make my blood boil. 
  • People who can't drive.  Stay the fuck off the road and take the bus.  This includes 95% of old people. And 43% of foreigners. 
  • Food Lion.  Everytime I walk in to the store they're all like "welcome to Food Lion".  Wtf...just let me shop in peace, I don't wanna hear shit from you. 
That's all.  For now. 

1 comment:

Tammy-Jade™ said...

This made my afternoon very sunny. Thanks :-)