Friday, October 9, 2009

Thirsty Thursdays (On A Friday)

I know this post series is a Thursday exclusive, but I came across some hilarity that I truly felt compelled to share.  Once this is out of my system, I assure you all subsequent "Thirsty Thursdays" posts will, indeed, be on Thursdays. 



Thirsty Comments!

"Damn u make a nigga wanna marry u baby wit dat sexy ass"

"I wanna make love in the club shit im speechless"

 "That ass is so fat sweetie"

"can i lift that skirt up plzzz"

 "can u wear that for me and sit on my face?"

"Dam shawty..jus hit me up.678353595" <----- Thirsty Comment of the Day! (since today's not Thursday)

2 comments:

Mr. (O-Pen-Yawn-8-ted) said...

Giving out the number, that is super thirsty...Who knows who might be calling him later

Jacque said...

Are my eyes just not working right or..