Monday, September 7, 2009

Tila Fucking Tequila...


I promised I'd refrain from posting about pop culture gossip, but I really just need to speak on this.  Why does the world give a fuck about Tila Tequila?  She (allegedly) gets choked out by 'roid head Shawne Merriman, and the internets go insane!  I for one don't believe it for a second because Merriman is literally 4 times bigger than she is and if he choked her, she'd break into pieces.  Besides, didn't Shawne learn anything from the other ill fated NFL/celeb chick super couples?  THEY DON'T WORK!  Sidenote: Tila isn't even in the same galaxy as my future wife one night stand Kim K.


I mean, look at her.

4 comments:

Striggity said...

Yea Kim is ridiculously dense. But she's HOT.

Striggity said...

You're right about one thing...I am a pervert. I'm not sure if you read the post, tho. I wasn't praising Tila Tequila, actually questioning why anyone would care about her. As for me not getting any ass, you're definitely right about that. Life sucks. :-(

Tammy-Jade™ said...

Tila Tequila, is one word -- gross.

Striggity said...

I agree, Tammy. lol. Not a fan!